Friday, March 25, 2011

¿Qué?

Though I dont particularly feel I have much to say at this moment, this blog looks terrible without a single thing written on the home page, and some of you may be wondering what exactly I'm doing in this place called Cañitas (besides "teaching, learning, and living"). I'm currently studying abroad through an institute called ICADS. I spent about a month studying español and "development" near San José, traveled through Nicaragua for a week, and now have an internship in the small pueblo of Cañitas - located about a ten minute bus ride from Monteverde, Costa Rica. I created this blog to share a bit of my experience with people like you, and also to receive feedback to help me make the most of this opportunity. So 'have a gander', as they say (or perhaps don't say) and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment